dinsdag 12 februari 2013

Februay sketches Challenge

Here with another post. I want to share two layout's I made for Bo Bunny's  and  OUAS February layout sketches.
I let you see more wintery design's It's here soooo cold outside ,And I have many picture made of them
so I can just it with this time.
I have use here some, older paper from BoBunny Snowfall I still love this paper .




 And here is the amazing sketch what I have just.
    And here I have to share a design for OUAS
    It 's all about celebrate St Valentine's Day LOVE
    Here's my layout based on this month's sketch... see under the layout's
This layout I had made with love for my son Jordy.... it's a very lovely boy ... and help me always so sweet with everything.
 


 This is the wonderful sketches

Hope you enjoyed my take on Sketches
Thank you for your visit!
Hugs,
Carla

19 opmerkingen:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwwww!! These are STUNNING! I loveeeeeee the colors, the flowers, the photos!! Just GORGEOUS!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gave lootjes weer Carla!
    groetjes,Lean

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love your layouts, all the layers are fantastic!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love the colors too..you rocked those sketches girl :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Gorgeous pages with wonderful details! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Echt schatten van jongens moet jij hebben zo te lezen en je laat met je mooie lay outs waar hun foto's vaak opstaan ook zien hoe liefdevol jij als moeder bent vind ik.
    Je maakt steeds de perfecte entourage eromheen.
    Gaaf al die sprays die je bij elkaar gebruikt hebt op de eerste lay out!
    Fijne week
    Lieve groet Maia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Love, love, love those background pieces you added! Gorgeous work with the collections and the sketches! I love seeing you join us at Bo Bunny.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Hi Carla, lekker even in het nederlands, pfffff. Ik vind je layouts echt erg mooi, en het lijkt wel of ze steeds mooier worden. je maakt er ook best veel trouwens. Hier is altijd wat te doen en voor ik een keer met een scrap begin zit ik dagen te denken en heb geen idee. Dus begin ik dan maar en doe gewoon wat. heb jij altijd al iets helemaal precies in je hoofd als je begint? Groetjes Wilma

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Both pages r so gorgeous. I LUV the mist work on the top one xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. What a GORGEOUS layout. Thanks for playing along with our challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Really such wonderful details on both pages! love the muted rich colours, particularly on the second one. Love your snow photos too! Thanks a bunch for sharing your layout with us at OUAS!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Wow, Carla!! What amazing winter layouts!! Love the misted snowy effect on the first and the great winter details and embellies on the second!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Both very beautiful layouts full of the most stunning detail!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen