woensdag 23 oktober 2013

Two challenge design's

Hey bloggers
 
I did have wonderful Autumn vacation also my childeren .
And I did create happy two design for two diverend challenge .
The first one also my favorite blog challenge 13 @rts the sweet Owner Ayeeda.
 
 And one of the talented DT lady

Agnieszka Bellaidea :she has create this awesome moodboard thank you ,I love it !!!
Some rules: Inspire one by of four photo's and what has
Inspired you.
Used one medium,publish the project on the blog and by challenge

Challenge #11
 This design I did create and story about this :
I am totally in love  with Mixed Media, where can I get the most lost my inner inspiration, so what I can create and that on my projects, so you can look back, which has played there on!!

Making your blessing can count one by one that don't can't forget them.

so is my inspiration, the Peacock is a wonderful animal with beautiful feathers and also the butterflies so free flying in the air and can see everything what happened.
So you should see this when you walk in the truth .
See how beautiful life can be with, fully enjoy every moments of what you is given and feel free and know so blessingfull.



products I have just : Modeling Paste, glimmerMists: Chalk,stamp's

love the combination of colors of the butterfly and the Peacock





          

 
 

Here are my nexst Inspire :Lindy's Stamp gang** you must check this
Also a wonderful challenge site love them moodboard's and  so fantastic
product's!!!In the store!!
 



love the combination of colors moodboard, together especially for this time of year

Some of the rules: 1 *Help them spread the word! Share color challenge
 3* Use Lindy’s Stamp Gang products! 4*Use a minimum of two colors
5* Link the Lindy products you used to the Lindy’s Stamp Gang store



I was been looking in the box with pictures and I had found this photo of couple of years ago my youngest son Jarno.
I was here by inspire also color of the photo

we were that day go to a big playground, he was play in the tunnel what was orange the color, I found this picture so cool to just and I had figured to make the background a pumpkins .

What I have done first I drawing pumpking then spray and misting with mica powders and embossing.



Lindys colors I used:

Spray : - Witch's potion

- Freaky franken

- Hag's wart

Embossing : Blauw Mauve
                      Goude pompoen blush

Mica powders : Harves Moon


Thank you so much for stopping in today!! I hope you leave some comment I am so curius how you find this design's Have a great day or evening.

Hugs Carla

12 opmerkingen:

  1. these are awesome and such fun colors :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. These are both fantastic Carla!! I just love your sweet Symmetry page & thanks so much for playing along at Lindy's too - very cool layout!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Your projects are amazing! I love how you can use a mood board or challenge board and come up with such fabulous projects.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ohhhhhh these are gorgeous!!! I love love love the colors and loving the butterflies on the first one!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wat heb je weer super geweldig mooie dingen gemaakt!!!
    groetjes Mams

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! These look fabulous! Love both of them! Great works of art here!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Gaaf gedaan Carla
    groetjes,Lean en een fijn weekend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wow, Carla!! What gorgeous projects!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Cool. What a wonderfull project. Freedom is more important :0 Thank you for paying with 13 arts

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Thius is so cute, love your color combo too, thank you for joining 13 arts challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Beautiful projects! Love the sweet girl and fab layout! Thanks for joining along with 13 arts!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen