woensdag 2 april 2014

Grow so Fast

Hey dear friend it was a very long time when I put some design work here amd also long time when did made a layout.

I was lately so very busy with create mixed media art's and more another thing's.
I love it so much to made panthing's you can find it here I hope you come visite me there to and maby you will follow me.
see HERE

This I what I have made yesterday,I am curius how you find this!!!
 Wow my boy's growing so fast  the oldest Jordy are 14 now and Jarno 11 years
Having a wonderful  and creative day
Hugs Carla

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Ja inderdaad aan je kinderen zie je hoe de tijd vliegt, genieten hoor van je twee boys!
    Je hebt weer een super fantastische layout gemaakt!
    Super gave kleuren eigenlijk zoals altijd bij jou!l
    Ik vind je bloemen ook weer prachtig en natuurlijk de leuke foto!
    Fijne week
    Lieve groet Maia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So beautiful! I love love love love the colors and the flowers!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Such fabulous colours and elements! Fabulous layout!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh my goodness! This is absolutely beautiful. Yes, they do grow so fast!!!! I love your design and all of your fabulous touches!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. pretty nice blog, following :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Really beautiful layout! Wow your boys are growing up!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen