zondag 12 juni 2016

New Layout / Card's

Hi  there so that is a long time since has place design work... I have a long time had enough,   I was as at point I get no sense more some work to show on my blog.

But now it's different, with a time out!, have again the pleasure of sometimes what to go places, here and I love it yeahhhh
I have to show you a layout when Jordy there was 8 years old he is now nearly 17 years and two beautiful tekst card's I hope Inspire you !!
                                                                

                                                  Layout Believe




Card Praise

                                                                   
                                                                          Card Faith


4 opmerkingen:

  1. These are all gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh, wow! I love all the beautiful color going on in your layout and card! Just fabulous and fun! I hope you have a great week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Gosh these are gorgeous! Chock full of interesting bits & vibrant - so glad you've time to create again :):)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. YAY! You are back and creating again!!! I love the gorgeous work you posted - so creative and very beautiful!!! Thanks for visiting my blog, too! HUGS!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen